Do You Dream of Owning Your Own Business?
The Wisconsin Bankers Association developed the WBA TEAM Network to help financial institutions across the state to respond effectively to business applicants. The WBA TEAM Network is a low cost program designed to assist commercial loan applicants. The TEAM staff works with you in the early stages of the creation or expansion of your business.
Specifically, TEAM provides the following services:
- An evaluation, by qualified specialists, of your loan request and supporting materials.
- Review of your business plan by experienced TEAM professionals
- Referrals for technical assistance if the business proposal needs enhancement.
- Identification of government financing resources.
- Access to information on the funding status, eligibility criteria, and rules of hundreds of specialized commercial financing programs.
- A recommended financing package which typically combines traditional bank financing with government funded programs.
- Optional loan packaging services that include completion of all necessary program paperwork and credit analysis for the selected program.
How do I access the WBA TEAM Network?
It is literally as easy as picking up the phone. All you need to do is call 920/966-1484 or ask your local lender.
Just stop by the financial institution for a business survey. Upon your completion of the survey, you or your lender will mail it in for processing. Upon receipt of your application, TEAM strives to provide you with a thorough and detailed project summary within 5-10 business days.
I already own a business and want to expand It. How is the WBA TEAM Network of value to me?
If your application and business plan demonstrate adequate preparation and documentation, the WBA TEAM Network professionals will move right into structuring and recommending financing resources. The WBA TEAM Network staff has the ability to access all types of information on literally hundreds of specialized commercial financing program at the local, state and federal levels.
The WBA TEAM NETWORK also has an optional loan packaging service available where we will prepare the necessary paperwork and credit analysis for the selected program.
Is the financial institution that refers me to the WBA TEAM Network required to provide me with financing?
The referring financial institution is not required to participate in the financing of your project. As a member of the WBA TEAM Network, your financial institution is providing you access to a valuable consulting service at a low cost.