Use Your Expertise to Help Shape the Industry's Future
WBA's committees and advisory boards help shape the industry by supplying fresh ideas, expert insight and valuable networking connections to key decisions the association is involved with. Committee members influence the various education and training programs that WBA offers, the pro-banking legislation WBA's Government Relations team develops and the anti-banking legislation it works to prevent, and what resources are available to Wisconsin's banks and bank employees.
If you have a desire to influence your industry's future, consider lending your experience on one of the committees listed below, and find out for yourself how much you can impact Wisconsin's financial services industry.
To volunteer, please fill out the committee nomination form found in the Get Involved section of wisbank.com, or contact WBA's Debbie Nabholz at 608-441-1253 or via email to receive one. Nomination forms must be signed by the bank president or appropriate manager and returned to WBA no later than March 24, 2017.
Committees & Section Boards:
- WBA Agricultural Bankers Section Board
- WBA BOLT Section Board
- WBA Financial Crimes Committee
- WBF (Wisconsin Bankers Foundation) Financial Literacy Advisory Board
- FIPCO Software Users' Committee
- WBA Government Relations Committee
- WBA Human Resources Committee
- WBA Marketing Committee
- WBA Mortgage Lending Committee
- WBA Retail Banking Section Board
- WBA Technology and Operations Committee
- WBA Trust Banking Section Board