ABA, in cooperation with Wisconsin Bankers Association, will deliver over 40 hours of high-quality content, exploring pressing topics like managing risk, managing credit risk, the economic outlook and strategies to compete in a changing ag marketplace.
Join us at this year's conference and find out where the opportunities are and how to help position your customers and yourself to be on the mark and ready to go!
The conference will be held: November 12-15, 2017 at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center & Wisconsin Center in Milwaukee.
Watch for more information to follow as the conference agenda is finalized. The hotel room block is available now! Visit the ABA website to book your hotel room using the ABA conference rate.
WBA members will receive special pricing* and registration options to attend this national conference, including:
- Member pricing:
- Before August 18th (early bird) – 1st attendee is $875 and each additional attendee from your bank is $685 when you register together
- After August 18th – 1st attendee is $975 and each additional attendee from your bank is $865 when you register together
- ABA will pay your 2017-18 WBA Agricultural Bankers Section Membership dues if you attend the full conference at the rates listed above - $50 value!
- Special option to attend one day of the conference:
- Monday Only – $375/attendee
- Tuesday Only – $375/attendee
*In order to receive these WBA member special pricing and registration options, you must register with the special WBA registration form that will be sent out in June 2017 from WBA. Contact WBA's Lori Kalscheuer with any questions.
Watch for more information to follow in the coming weeks!