Sneak peek of the 2018 Scenes of Wisconsin Calendar now available!
The winning photographs for the WBA 2018 Scenes of Wisconsin calendar have been selected! These spectacular pieces of art will be featured on each month of the calendar. Each photo submitted for the contest was captured by a Wisconsin banker, their family member, bank director or bank customer. The calendars are a high-quality, cost-effective marketing tool sold exclusively to banks across Wisconsin. For only $1.29 each, purchasing banks imprint each calendar with their own logo and distribute them to customers and community members to be enjoyed throughout the entire year.
A panel of judges reviewed nearly 200 submitted photographs. The winning photographers for the 2018 calendar are:
- January: Jeff McDonald, Commercial Bank, Whitewater (bank employee)
- February: Steve Braunschweig, Community First Bank, Baraboo
- March: Thomas Milbrath, Citizens Bank, Mukwonago
- April: Amy Van Bramer, Nicolet National Bank, Sturgeon Bay (bank employee)
- May: Dee Dee Werner, Citizens Bank, Waukesha
- June: Connie Higgins, Peoples State Bank, Wausau (bank employee)
- July: Ann Peters Boothe, Royal Bank, Endeavor (bank employee)
- August: B.J. Lanich, Stephenson National Bank & Trust, Wausaukee
- September: Eileen Hass, Lincoln Community Bank, Merrill (bank employee)
- October: Christine Ahal, Town Bank, Hartland (bank employee)
- November: Lori Shilts, Citizens Bank, Mukwonago
- December: Lori Haen, East Wisconsin Savings Bank, Kaukauna
You can see a preview of the 2018 calendar and place your order at www.wisbank.com/calendars. Orders must be received by August 15, so order today!