FIPCO endorsed vendor benefits for Wisconsin bankers
Just in time for the back-to-school shopping frenzy, FIPCO is pleased to re-introduce WBA members to an enhanced Office Depot program. The WBA has joined forces with over 20 state banking associations across the country in order to increase their buying power and bring better benefits to members. As a result of the association's participation in this national account coalition, WBA members and associate members will receive additional discounts and new benefits.
One of these benefits of interest to FIPCO customers is access to the exclusive Business Services Division website, which features several additional benefits, including support tailored for the financial services industry and your institution's size as well as programs to support diversity, the community, and the environment. Other substantial benefits of participating in this program include strategic brand name partnerships, multi-billion dollar buying power and ease in economizing your institution's operations. Through this endorsed vendor relationships, member customers will also enjoy customer service from Office Depot's best national account representatives.
Additional member benefits include:
- Discounts up to 80 percent off the Manufacturers Suggested List Price.
- A core list of more than 200 frequently ordered, deeply discounted products featuring many high-use commodity items and bank-specific products.
- Your own customized list of an additional 75 items using the same steeply discounted pricing matrix as the core list.
- Free next-day delivery by Office Depot truck or UPS, depending on your location.
- Access to Office Depot's website for placement of orders, online catalog, stock availability, order history, product returns and usage reports.
- The support of a local account manager who is responsible for total account management, customer satisfaction and the support of Office Depot's national account desk.
- You'll also receive discounts on office furniture, print/copy services, custom business forms, stationery supplies, promotional products, lunchroom and janitorial provisions.
- Institution employees will have access to many of these same program benefits through the Employee Purchase Program.
One of the best features of this program is its flexibility. FIPCO customers and WBA members can elect to take advantage of these savings and benefits as a company by enrolling their institution into the program. Alternatively, individual institution employees can register and take advantage of these discounts for themselves through the Employee Purchase Program.
For more information about this program, please contact Sue Kinas, Territory Development Manager at 262-305-1668 or email@example.com. For more information about FIPCO forms, software, or other products, visit www.fipco.com, call 800-722-3498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.