Farmer Mac is hosting a series of FREE credit-focused workshops through the country this fall, including two stops in Wisconsin. Attendees can prepare for the upcoming lending season and hear about the latest secondary market tools available through Farmer Mac's programs. The sessions are designed for new as well as existing program participants. Topics to be covered include:
- Secondary market options for capital, liquidity and credit risk management
- National agricultural credit snapshot
- Fixed rates and other popular loan products, current pricing options and trends
- Competing for loans: a review of recent local Farmer Mac transactions
- Meet your underwriter – helpful tips to improve your loan submissions
September 13 | La Crosse | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (lunch provided)
September 14 | Madison | 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (lunch provided)
Register online for these free workshops!
Scheduled for 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. at each location, attendees will receive additional insight on winning strategies that successful Farmer Mac lenders have used to structure and price their loans. Case studies of local "Real Deals" will be reviewed.
Questions regarding the Farmer Mac Workshops can be directed to Farmer Mac's Betsy Urso at 800-879-3276 or via email.
Questions regarding WBA's Agricultural Bankers Section and education programs can be directed to WBA's Lori Kalscheuer at 608-441-1250 or via email.