Several new articles on available on the WBA’s Banconomics website. The site fills the need for Wisconsin banking indicators presented in an easy-to-access yet comprehensive format for community bankers, public officials, reporters and industry leaders. The latest articles include:
- M&A in Wisconsin (Ambassador Group)
- Yield Curve and Predicted Growth (Cleveland Fed)
- Home Purchase Sentiment Index (Fannie Mae)
- Unemployment, Housing Sales, Deposits & Branches by County
- Banconomics Eye Candy: Heat Map of Deposits in WI
- Wisconsin "Economy at a Glance"
The financial data and research found on the Banconomics website is fueled by the quarterly release of FDIC banking reports including metrics on profitability, assets quality and liquidity. Don’t forget the 2017 Q2 FDIC, compiled by CliftonLarsonAllen are also available on the site. Banconomics is provided through the Wisconsin Bankers Foundation.