WBA’s committees and advisory boards help shape the industry by supplying fresh ideas, expert insight and valuable networking connections to key decisions the association is involved with. Committee members influence the various education and training programs that WBA offers, the pro-banking legislation WBA’s Government Relations team develops and the anti-banking legislation it works to prevent, and what resources are available to Wisconsin’s banks and bank employees.
If you have a desire to influence your industry’s future, consider lending your experience on one the committees listed below, and find out for yourself how much you can impact Wisconsin’s financial services industry.
Committees & Section Boards
- WBA Agricultural Bankers Section Board
- WBA BOLT Section Board
- WBA Financial Crimes Committee
- WBF (Wisconsin Bankers Foundation) Financial Literacy Advisory Board
- FIPCO Software Users’ Committee
- WBA Government Relations Committee
- WBA Human Resources Committee
- WBA Marketing Committee
- WBA Mortgage Lending Committee
- WBA Retail Banking Section Board
- WBA Technology and Operations Committee
- WBA Trust Banking Section Board
Visit our website to read full descriptions of each committee and section board and to download the application form PDF, found at the bottom of the page.