|Pictured left to right, front row: Keller, Sikora, Towns, Buttke, Esser, and WBA's Lori Kalscheuer; Pictured left to right, back row: Betley, Condon, Gruetzmacher, Schneider, Adams, Brueggen.)|
With the start of WBA's new year on June 1st, the WBA Agricultural Bankers Section Board also welcomed some new members and recognized two members whose terms have ended on the board.
Active in various government relations issues as well as education event planning, the WBA Agricultural Bankers Section Board is comprised of 9 bankers from around the state who specialize in agricultural lending. The board looks to represent the interests of the approximately 120 ag section members, while also sharing alerts and updates to keep the ag section members informed throughout the year.
The two members who have completed their terms on the section board as of June 1st are:
- Mike Brueggen, Bank of Cashton
- Elsa Condon, BMO Harris Bank, Watertown
The two new members who have joined the section board for a three year term as of June 1st are:
- Tony Betley, Investors Community Bank, Eau Claire
- Amber Keller, Town Bank, Clinton
The following members are continuing their terms:
- Donald Adams, BMO Harris Bank, Green Bay - Chair for 2018-19
- Jeff Gruetzmacher, Royal Bank, Cassville - Vice-Chair for 2018-19
- Tim Buttke, Nicolet National Bank, Wausau - Past Chair for 2018-19
- Steve Esser, Peoples State Bank, Prairie du Chien
- Chris Schneider, Investors Community Bank, Manitowoc
- Darla Sikora, Citizens State Bank of Loyal
- Matt Towns, DMB Community Bank, DeForest
Questions regarding the WBA Agricultural Bankers Section board and/or membership can be directed to WBA's Lori Kalscheuer via email or at 608.441.1250.