|Pictured left to right, front row: Bartel, Thompsen, Sinz, Breitrick, Redfern Everett, Strieff, and WBA's Lori Kalscheuer; Pictured left to right, back row: Larson, Lamack, Hermann, Lindquist, Piette, Gargaro, Ilstrup, and Bolcerek.|
With the start of WBA's new year on June 1st, the WBA BOLT (Building Our Leaders of Tomorrow) Section Board also welcomed some new members and recognized three members whose terms have ended on the board.
Focused on developing the community banking industry's future leaders, the WBA BOLT Bankers Section Board is comprised of 16 bankers from around the state who represent various roles within banks of different sizes. Through the core elements of Education, Networking, and Advocacy, the board focuses on ways to engage, inform and involve the next generation of Wisconsin's banking leaders. Membership in the BOLT Section is open to any and all member bankers of the Wisconsin Bankers Association. Bankers can identify themselves as an emerging leader by signing up to be a BOLT Section Member, or they can be identified and recommended to the BOLT Section by their bank's leadership.
The three members who have completed their terms on the section board as of June 1st are:
- Jim Lamack, Nicolet National Bank, Kewaunee
- Julie Redfern Everett, Union Bank & Trust, Evansville
- Clark Yolitz, Dairy State Bank, Menomonie
The five new members who have joined the section board for a three-year term as of June 1st are:
- Debi Bartel, East Wisconsin Savings Bank, Kaukauna
- Gary Kuter, Capitol Bank, Madison
- Patrick Larson, F&M Bank, Tomah
- Tammy Sinz, Security Financial Bank, Durand
- Meredith Strieff, Horicon Bank
The following members are continuing their terms:
- Kevin Piette, State Bank of Cross Plains, Waunakee - Chair for 2018-19
- Jeff Niesen, Bankers' Bank, Madison - Chair-Elect for 2018-19
- Derrick Hermann, Waldo State Bank - Vice-Chair for 2018-19
- Mike Gargaro, Coulee Bank, La Crosse - Past Chair for 2018-19
- Travis Bolcerek, Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- Jill Breitrick, Premier Community Bank, Marion
- Shane Ilstrup, Citizens First Bank, Trempealeau
- Katie Lindquist, Wisconsin Bank & Trust, Madison
- Loni Meiborg, Fortifi Bank, Berlin
- Jennifer Sobotta, Forward Bank, Marshfield
- Kayla Thompsen, Citizens Bank, Big Bend
For more information about BOLT Section Membership, visit the BOLT webpage.
Questions regarding the WBA BOLT Section board and/or membership can be directed to WBA's Lori Kalscheuer via email or at 608.441.1250.