|Pictured (left to right): Herbert L. Lallemont, Waumandee State Bank; Pam Kelly, FIPCO; and Daniel De Jager, Farmers & Merchants Union Bank, Columbus.|
The FIPCO Professional Staff is pleased to welcome Daniel De Jager, Vice-President, Farmers & Merchants Union Bank, Columbus, and Herbert L. Lallemont, President and CEO, Waumandee State Bank, to the 2018-2019 FIPCO Board of Directors.
As the newest members of this group, they join the following members:
- Paul C. Adamski, The Pineries Bank, Stevens Point
- Amy Johnson, Dairy State Bank, Menomonie
- Craig O’Leary, Farmers & Merchants Bank, Orfordville
- Rose Oswald Poels, Chairman of the Board, CEO and Director, Wisconsin Bankers Association, Madison
- Pam Kelly, President, FIPCO (Financial Institution Products Corporation), Madison
|Pictured (left to right): Terry Lardinois, Greenleaf Wayside Bank and Pam Kelly, FIPCO.|
At the same time, we would like to thank the following retiring members for their involvement with this vital group. We appreciate their service to the financial industry:
- Terry Lardinois, Greenleaf Wayside Bank, Greenleaf
- Sheila Ruchti, Livingston State Bank
- Russell Turk, PremierBank, Fort Atkinson
Questions or comments regarding the FIPCO Board of Directors may be directed to Pam Kelly at (800) 722-3498.