During the last few months of summer, First Bank Financial Centre (FBFC) coordinated their annual School Supply Drive. With the help of FBFC employees, customers and community members, they donated thousands of items including notebooks, binders, folders, glue sticks, rulers, scissors, brand new backpacks, and much more.
All donations and proceeds will benefit local schools and organizations.
- FBFC’s Brookfield East Branch donated to Dixon Elementary School
- FBFC’s Brookfield West Branch donated to Burleigh Elementary School
- FBFC’s Grafton Branch donated to Family Sharing in Grafton
- FBFC’s Glendale Branch donated to Messmer High School
- FBFC’s Germantown Branch participated in Stuff the Bus in which Riteway delivered the school supplies to Kennedy Middle School
- FBFC’s Hartford Branch donated to the School District of Hartford Joint #1
- FBFC’s Hartland Branch donated to Lake Country Caring
- FBFC’s Menomonee Falls Branch donated to Riverside Elementary
- FBFC’s Mequon Branch donated to the Family Sharing of Ozaukee County
- FBFC’s three Oconomowoc Branches teamed up and donated to the Hebron House
- FBFC’s West Bend Branch donated to Good Shepherd Lutheran School
FBFC would like to say thank you to all those who donated. “As a true community bank, our mission is to ‘Make Lives Better’. It is wonderful to see our employees and those in the community help us achieve just that,” said Marisa Baublitz, FBFC’s Corporate Branch Manager.