Recently a group of Wisconsin bankers traveled to Washington D.C. as part of WBA’s annual Fall Regulatory Trip. The group met with representatives of SBA, FDIC, FinCEN, and CFPB to discuss the specific situation of Wisconsin’s banks. WBA’s Rose Oswald Poels represented the association at the meetings.
Thank you to the bankers who were able to participate.
- Steve Burgess, National Bank of Commerce, Superior
- Mark Erickson, MidWestOne Bank, Osceola
- Morgan Farmer, Park Bank, Holmen
- Dave Feldhaus, Federal Home Loan Bank–Chicago
- Dave Fink, Settlers Bank, Windsor
- Corey Hoze, Associated Bank, Milwaukee
- Tom Jensen, Independence State Bank
- Sang Kim, BMO Harris Bank, Milwaukee
- John Oathout, American Bank of Beaver Dam
- Tracey Pierce, Bank of Wisconsin Dells
- Dan Shepard, Waukesha State Bank
- Ken Thompson, Capitol Bank, Madison