Farmer Mac has released their winter 2018 edition of The Feed, a quarterly perspective on agriculture that combines the most relevant research from trusted ag resources with the insightful commentary and analysis from the Farmer Mac team of experts into a single, reliable source. This season's topics include:
- A Feed exclusive: An early look at 2019 financial conditions from guest author Mitch Morehart, founder of Authoritative Analytics, and a 30-year veteran of USDA's Economic Research Service
- U.S. soybean exports update from Chief Economist, John Newton, Ph.D., American Farm Bureau Federation
- National and regional farm debt
- Holiday traditions by the numbers
- Weather predictions
- and a look at Commodities: Corn & soybeans, dairy, hogs, cotton, poultry, and nuts
Click to download the winter edition of The Feed.