Waukesha State Bank, a 13 branch independent community bank in Waukesha County with $975 million in assets, is planning a year of events and celebrations in 2019 to commemorate the company’s 75th anniversary. The bank was founded in Waukesha, Wisconsin in 1944 and has grown to 13 offices serving all of Waukesha County.
Commenting on this important milestone, Waukesha State Bank President & CEO, Ty R. Taylor stated, “It is an honor to celebrate 75 years of serving Waukesha County. Thank you to our employees and business partners that have played significant roles in our company’s success and to our customers who have been loyal to us over the years.”
To recognize this historic achievement the bank is planning a number of activities throughout the year, including:
- Anniversary Week (June 10 – 15, 2019): Giveaways, a photo contest, refreshments and more!
- Quarterly Drawings for $750: Visit www.waukeshabank.com/celebrating-75-years to enter.
- $7,500 Non-Profit Grant Opportunity: Waukesha County non-profits will have a special opportunity to win a $5,000 (1st place), $2,000 (2nd place) or $500 (3rd place) grant in 2019. Applications will be available in March with the winners being announced in June during the anniversary week.
- Historical Lobby Display: Visit the bank’s Downtown Waukesha location at 151 E. St. Paul Avenue to view Waukesha State Bank memorabilia.
- History Book: Visit any Waukesha State Bank location to pick up a history booklet.
- Employee Community Giving Initiative: For a unique twist to the bank’s 2019 community giving, each of the bank’s 300 employees will get $75 to donate to their favorite Waukesha County non-profit, school or church.
“I don’t think anyone could have imagined 75 years ago that Waukesha State Bank would grow to be an almost billion dollar bank. Over the past 75 years, we’ve been able to help build businesses, fulfill home ownership dreams and help people save for their future. We look forward to 75 more years of serving the community,” added Taylor.
To learn more, please visit www.waukeshabank.com/celebrating-75-years.