Foundation Scholarships to Help Bank Employees Continue Their Education
The Wisconsin Bankers Foundation is pleased to announce a new annual scholarship program for high school seniors! This program is for students who will be furthering their education at a Wisconsin state accredited college, university or state-operated technical school. Applications will only be accepted from student bank employees and students with a parent or guardian employed at an in-state location of a Wisconsin Bankers Association member bank.
Five awards of $1,000 each will be given to qualified applicants in the following categories:
- $1,000 for academic achievement
- $1,000 for financial need
- $1,000 to a student who has a career goal in the financial services industry
- $1,000 to a student who will attend a technical college to obtain an associate degree
- $1,000 for the Selection Committee Award
As WBA member bank, we ask you to promote this opportunity to employees at all of your bank's branches.
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship application, please contact WBF's Amber Seitz for more information at 608-441-1237 or via email.