Join us for the next FIPCO Forum
Ongoing regulation changes… technology moving faster than the speed of light… increasing competition…
FIPCO understands these challenges and knows how important it is to stay ahead of the curve. In the ever-evolving financial industry, anything you can do to increase your productivity, profitability, and compliance while improving customer satisfaction is paramount. With this in mind, you’re invited to join the FIPCO team and your peers on May 14 for the 2019 FIPCO Compliance and Software Forum – Deposit.
If you’re an innovative and forward-thinking Compliance Concierge™ Deposit software user—or aspire to be one—this is the event for you! Offering insight, information, and interaction, this year’s conference is tailored with the topics that matter the most to you, today.
The FIPCO professional staff and related industry experts will share best practices for optimizing workflow and provide insight and actionable ideas related to changes in regulation and the financial industry as a whole—information you simply can’t get anywhere else. In addition, many of our esteemed integration partners will also be on hand to illustrate how their solutions, some of which you likely already use, integrate directly into Compliance Concierge™ Deposit.
“You asked, and we listened,” said FIPCO Business Analyst – Deposit Nancy Hamele. “We’ve been busy incorporating your requests, and we’re excited to show you the new features and functionality during the upcoming forum.” The information-packed agenda includes sessions focusing on:
- FIPCO’s eSignature powered by DocuSign electronic signature capabilities
- Deposit Reports and User Reports
- Blank Form functionality
- Online check-order, and QualiFile ID Verification/OFAC Watch interface integration
- Reg. E and Bank Holidays improvements
- Improved CD Renewal Provisions
- Client Address Enhancement
- Improved Electronic Transfer Process
- Copy Agents and Beneficiaries Feature
In addition, you’ll gain immediate takeaways pertaining to:
- New screens for electronic transfers and certain IRAs
- CD and IRA CD renewal functions
- New Account Opening and Account Maintenance
- Hot Topics and Legal Q&A
Visit www.fipco.com/fipco_training_events/deposit-forum for complete details and to register online. Hotel reservations may be made directly through the Glacier Canyon Lodge at the Wilderness (call 800-867-9453). Hurry! The special room rate for FIPCO’s Compliance Forum is only available through April 13.