New FIPCO partnerships to benefit Wisconsin financial institutions
FIPCO is excited to announce a new partnership through its InfoSec/IT audit division with two best-in-class vendors: ThreatAdvice and FiHub.
ThreatAdvice and FIPCO are dedicated to educating your people, assessing your risk environment, and providing real-time threat intelligence so that you and your team are cyber-prepared. Did you know that 90% of all cyber breaches are successfully executed through targeting employees who are not cyber-prepared? FIPCO and ThreatAdvice can help you protect your customers and your bank with an affordable, best-in-class cyber education, awareness, and intelligence platform. The platform will help you understand the vulnerabilities and risks your bank faces and will arm you with the knowledge and tools you need to protect your organization.
As part of a separate solution set, FiHub Premium provides financial institutions a place to obtain compliance and board training, access educational webinars, learn from weekly newsletters, and stay up-to-date on all things compliance. Fihub’s online education provides unlimited access to an online compliance training library with over 100 courses, certificates of completion, and CRCM credits. Their regulatory updates include recommendations for policy and procedure changes based on regulatory changes, a rule/regulation change warning system, an implementation checklist, training webinars, and additional documentation to train employees on regulatory changes. Their online board training solution includes recorded board training by Blair Rugh on BSA, Regulation B, UDAAP, and Regulation O, as well as certificates of completion.
Included with ThreatAdvice:
- Cybersecurity Education Platform
- Phishing Simulation
- NxtQ Trivia and Gamification
- Cyber News/Alerts/Updates
- Self-Assessment Tools
- Policies and Procedures Library
- Awareness Campaigns
- Cybersecurity Best Practices
- Risk Analysis
- Mobile-Friendly Interface
Included with FiHub:
- Weekly Compliance Newsletter
- Monthly Conference Call with notable compliance specialists
- 24/7 Access to FiHub Website
- Online Compliance Educational Learning Management System
- CommitteeLink – software for all types of committee meetings
- Online Recorded Board Training
- Regulatory Updates
- Additional Recorded Training Webinars
Interested in signing up for ThreatAdvice or FiHub? Contact FIPCO’s Ken Shaurette at 608-441-1251 or via email.