During the last few months of summer, First Bank Financial Centre (FBFC) coordinated their annual School Supply Drive. With the help of FBFC employees, customers and community members, they donated thousands of items including notebooks, binders, folders, glue sticks, rulers, scissors, brand new backpacks, and much more.
All donations and proceeds will benefit local schools and organizations.
- FBFC’s Brookfield East Branch donated to Dixon Elementary School
- FBFC’s Brookfield West Branch donated to St. Dominic’s School in Brookfield
- FBFC’s Grafton Branch donated to Kennedy Elementary School
- FBFC’s Glendale Branch donated to North Shore Insurance Agency for the MEEMIC Foundation
- FBFC’s Germantown Branch participated in Riteway Stuff the Bus
- FBFC’s Hartford Branch donated to the Herman Neosho Rubicon School District
- FBFC’s Hartland Branch donated to Lake Country Caring, Inc.
- FBFC’s Menomonee Falls Branch donated to Valley View Elementary
- FBFC’s Mequon Branch donated to the Family Sharing of Ozaukee County
- FBFC’s three Oconomowoc Branches teamed up and donated to St. Matthew’s School
- FBFC’s West Bend Branch donated to just FRIENDS Inc.
FBFC would like to thank all those in our communities who donated. “As a true community bank, our mission is to ‘Make Lives Better.’ I am lucky to work for such an amazing organization that encourages us to get out within our community and truly show that we stand behind our mission. Giving back and showing support to the members of the communities we serves enriches the lives of all,” said Joseph Glomski, FBFC’s Hartland Branch Manager.