Network with your peers on information technology issues.
Join us for the upcoming WBA Threat Intelligence Briefing on November 7 from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, sponsored by FIPCO. This event will be held in a round-table discussion format designed to give all attendees a forum for networking and discussing the issues that each of you may be facing. Registration is only $29 and includes lunch.
Previous topics included:
- Ace an IT Exam!
- Cybersecurity Assessments - Pros and Cons of Cybersecurity Assessment Tools - Alternatives!
- What’s New and Hot with IT Exams?
- Social Media - Should I be worried?
- Recent Scams - Incidents - Threat Intelligence
- IT Audit and Risk Management Planning - Risk Focused Scoping an IT Audit
- Vendor Management - Is anything new in third party management?
- Incident Response - Business Continuity Testing
- Cybersecurity Training for Management and Board Reporting
Moderated by: Ken Shaurette, FIPCO’s Director IT Audit
Location: Charter Bank, 1010 W. Clairemont Avenue, Eau Claire
Contact FIPCO's Ken Shaurette at 800-722-3498, ext. 251.
FIPCO is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Wisconsin Bankers Association (WBA).