During a recent staff meeting, American Bank’s President and CEO, John Oathout, made announcements regarding employment changes and promotions for some of the bank’s staff members. Those changes included:
- Dawn Schmidt, has been named as a full-time Mortgage Lender.
- Melissa Teeter is being promoted from Lead Customer Service Representative to Branch Manager at American Bank’s Spring Street location.
- Dawn Hakala has been promoted to Lead Customer Service Representative at the Spring Street Office.
- At the bank’s Necedah Office, Branch Manager, Markie Parrish, has been named BSA Officer and Deposit Compliance Officer, in addition to her duties as Branch Manager.
- Also, at the Necedah location, Vice President / Commercial Loan Officer, Amber Lowe, has been named Loan Compliance Officer, along with her lending duties.
- American Bank’s current Electronic Services Manager and Security Officer, Rebecca Anderson, has also been named Information Technology Manager and Information Technology Security Officer.
- Assistant Vice President, Ryan Martin, is transitioning to Consumer and Mortgage Loan Underwriter.
- American Bank’s Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer, Pat Frankenstein, has been named Executive Vice President / Chief Financial Officer.
While there are many changes and shifting taking place at American Bank, we are looking forward to having all of these employees in their new, respective roles. Please join the directors and employees in congratulating these team members on their recent promotions, changes!