WBA will once again be offering the four-part Branch Manager Boot Camp in 2020.
What makes your bank and branch staff different than other financial institutions? It's your people! Through this four-part series, your branch managers will learn the necessary skills to lead successful branches and how to transition these skills and proven strategies to their teams. Through group discussions and activities, classroom instruction, sharing experiences, and various skill practices, this series will provide your branch manager with the skills to transition to a successful customer relationship management environment.
Learn more about the series and register online!
Bankers can choose to register for the full four-part series for a discounted fee or select to attend individual sessions.
Dates & Sessions:
- April 14, 2020 - Managing a Successful Branch
- April 15, 2020 - Leading Service Excellence
- May 19, 2020 - Business Development - Getting Out of the Office
- May 20, 2020 - Maintaining Superior Team Performance
Bankers who attend all four sessions will be presented with a Certificate of Completion for the Branch Manager Boot Camp.
Wondering if it's worth the time out of the office? Here's what a few past attendees have shared:
- "I think all the ideas shared are valuable and I am excited to bring them back to my bank and branch."
- "Jennie kept it fun and interesting!"
- "Can't wait to come back to the next session." (after attending days 1 and 2)
- "I really enjoyed the perspective Jennie had and the honesty she brought."
- "The most fun training I have received!"
- "Jennie has so much energy & passion!"
- "Great examples & discussion."