Prevail Bank and All-Time Insurance Agency are encouraging the Medford community to donate to Hope Hospice and Palliative Care. The local Taylor County Hospice and Palliative Care provide service to individuals and their families dealing with life limiting conditions. Community members can help by either donating monetarily or donating a listed gift for the “Gifts from the Heart” gift baskets. Prevail Bank will match donations up to a total of $1,000. Anyone in the community can drop off monetary donations or gifts to Prevail Bank in Medford at 675 E. Broadway Avenue by Dec. 15, 2020, to receive matching funds.
Kori Miller, Medford retail coordinator, stated, “We are happy to encourage Holiday Giving to an important local organization like Hope Hospice. This organization provides loving care to individuals and their families in their time of need.”
Prevail Bank is also matching all donations up to $1,000 total at its other locations. Each location is supporting the following organization:
- The Baraboo location will be collecting donations for the Sauk County Children’s Giving Tree. This organization provides a variety of products including Christmas toys, clothing, and supplies to children and families in Sauk County.
- The Eau Claire location will be collecting donations for the Christmas is for Children program. Choose an Angel from our tree and purchase presents for the child to open on Christmas. All Children receiving gifts are from the local community. Sponsors are then given a gift list to choose from, up to a $35 value for each Angel.
- The Marshfield location will be collecting donations for Mary’s Place. This organization helps individuals in need with housing while they get back on their feet by either providing 6-weeks free rent for those looking for a job or a longer stay for low-income individuals while they are transitioning.
- The Owen location will be collecting donations for the W-O-W Kids’ Meals program through OW Lions Club. This program serves children in the Owen-Withee School District and the Community Alliance Food Pantry in Withee. These organizations collect and distribute food to students in need for the weekends when they don’t have access to school meals. Prevail Bank is excited to join forces with the Lions Club who will also be matching up to $1,000 total.
- The Phillips location will be collecting donations for the Santa’s Elves Foundation. They provide Christmas gifts & necessary basic living essentials (personal care items, winter outerwear, etc.) to children of families in financial need.
- The Stevens Point location will be collecting donations for the United Way of Portage County. Since 1945, this organization focused on providing positive change and services to its community, encompassing the areas of education, health, and financial stability.
- The Wausau location will be collecting donations for the Catholic Charities’ Wausau Community Warming Center. Being an action step in the Wausau Housing and Homelessness Coalition, they are raising community awareness to end homelessness in Marathon County by providing services such as a clean and warm environment that can house up to 25 adults, as well as daily hot meals.
- The Wisconsin Rapids location will be collecting donations for Park Place Adult Day Services. This agency provides a safe environment with trained professionals and compassionate staff that helps dependent adults maintain the maximum level of independence and function while promoting socialization and mental stimulation.