Time to mark your calendar! WBA has a lot in store for the upcoming year, with events ranging from the Bank Executives Conference, Feb. 1-3, to the Women in Banking Conference, April 26.
Many of these conferences will occur over the course of multiple days, so WBA wants to make sure interested participants can plan early. The events will be based on hot topics, industry news, and best banking practices. Each will have scheduled time for peer networking.
A full list of these conferences along with their dates and cost can be found below. You can also email email@example.com with any questions or comments.
Midwest Economic Forecast Forum
- Jan. 7, Virtual
- Compliance Forum
- Feb. 23-25, Wasau, Wisconsin Dells, Milwaukee
- Bank Executives Conference
- Feb. 1-3, Virtual
- Agricultural Bankers Conference
- April 7-8, Wisconsin Dells - $300/ag section member; $350/non-section member banker
- Power of Community Week
- April 19-24
- Teach Children to Save Day
- April 22
- Women in Banking Conference
- April 26, Wisconsin Dells - $250/each first two attendees; $195/each additional attendee
- Trust Conference
- May 18, Madison – $220/Trust Section member; $245/non-section member banker
- FIPCO Deposit Users Conference
- TBD May
- Capitol Day
- TBD May
- Leadership ENGAGED!
- June 2, Madison
- BOLT Summer Leadership Summit
- June 10-11, Wisconsin Dells – $150/attendee
Chairman’s Member Appreciation Golf Outing
- Aug. 19, Wisconsin Dells
- Management Conference – including tracks for CEOs, CFOs, CCOs, HR and other bank leaders!
- Sept. 13-14, Green Bay – $250/each first two bank attendees; $200/each additional attendee
- Secur-I.T. Conference – including tracks for Security, Technology, Operations, and BSA/AML
- Sept. 22-23, Wisconsin Dells – $350/first attendee; $300/each additional attendee
- FDIC Bank Directors College
- Sept. 28, Stevens Point/Sept. 29, Madison
- LEAD360 Conference
- Nov. 16-17 Wisconsin Dells – $350/first attendee; $300/each additional attendee
- BOLT Winter Leadership Summit
- Nov., TBD Stevens Point – $100/attendee
- FIPCO Software & Compliance Forum: Loan & Mortgage
- Nov. TBD