First Business Bank is pleased to announce promotions within its private wealth group.
“It’s my honor to recognize the hard work and long-term dedication of these talented individuals to their clients and our mission at First Business Bank,” said Brendan Freeman, president – private wealth at First Business Bank.
- Brad Howe, CFA, CFP, senior vice president – portfolio manager & director of investments in Greater Dane County
- Nancy Johnshoy, CFA, senior vice president – portfolio manager & market strategist in northeast Wisconsin
- Jim Myers, senior participant services & education officer throughout Wisconsin & KC Metro
- Kevin Pomarnke, CTFA, MBA, senior vice president – trust advisor in Greater Dane County
- Cymbre Van Fossen, JD, senior vice president – trust advisor & director of fiduciary services in Greater Dane County
- Jennifer Verbrigghe, CTFA, CFP, vice president – trust advisor, leading our Trust Associates team, in southeast Wisconsin