Join Bank of Prairie du Sac team of professionals at one of Sauk County’s largest and strongest community banks! The ideal candidate for the credit analyst supervisor position will provide strong an...
- Reviewing deposit related documentation for accuracy and proper upload to core and archival systems
- Reviewing deposit file maintenance reports in relation to the core and archival systems
- Exception item tracking, to include report creation, attending Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) meeting, and exception item discussion.
We have a full-time deposit review specialist opening on the Bank of Wisconsin Dells team. If you enjoy working independently and have high attention to detail, this role may be a fit for you. This po...
Badger Bank is looking for a full-time loan processor. This position’s responsibilities include processing all consumer and commercial loan documents to ensure that compliance regulations are me...
- A stable, financially secure banking organization started in 1969, with banking roots that began as far back as 1886!
- A family-owned, supercommunity bank!
- A member of the Madison-area business community!
- Recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Banker magazine!
- Recognized as “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine!
- Lead and direct daily retail operations for three locations in Madison area
- Coach, develop and train retail staff
- Leadership, Management & Accountability (LMA), staffing, monitoring performance, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational mission, vision, values and strategic priorities
- Ensure quality customer service, achieve assigned metrics and goals, address complex customer issues
- Develop long-term relationships with consumer and business customers as well as maintain existing customer relationships
- Eight to ten years of experience in retail banking, including management and sales coaching
- Experience with digital banking strategies
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, and relationship management skills with ability to convey a positive attitude and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, diplomacy, tact and salesmanship
Starion Bank is hiring! Are you looking for a rewarding banking career with an organization that is expanding in the Madison area? How about working for an organization that prides itself in being A s...
- Processing general ledger entries
- Processing accounts payable
- Completing assigned reconcilements
- Financial reporting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently at one time
- Timely, accurate, effective, and efficient work skills
If you seek a position that requires attention to detail, organization, and problem solving, and possess a degree or work experience in accounting or finance, the Bank of Wisconsin Dells has a staff a...
Community First Bank, an employee owned organization, is looking for a Chief Operations Officer (COO) to join our leadership team. The chief operations officer is a member of the bank’s executiv...
The Portage County Bank has been a proud member of the community since 1901. We are a locally owned full service bank in central Wisconsin seeking a commercial loan officer to join our team. The comme...