Bank of Wisconsin Dells is looking for self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail who enjoys working with a team to join our growing strong independent community bank. This position reviews commercial and residential appraisals, and prepares property evaluation reports. The appraisal specialist is also responsible for managing the pipeline to ensure deadlines are maintained.
Our preferred competencies and education include:
- Applicable associates degree (business with courses in accounting) and/or equivalent work experience.
- Training/certifications acquired through appraisal courses or classes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of computer literacy, including high competency in Excel.
- Must be able to compile, coordinate, and prioritize workflow.
- Underwriting or Credit Analyst experience preferred.
- Real estate construction background with an understanding of construction measurement preferred.
Benefits include health and dental insurance, paid time off, and generous 401k match. Starting wage is dependent on experience. Please include expectations with online application.
Bank of Wisconsin Dells is an Equal Opportunity Employer