Premier Community Bank has an opening for an Information Security Officer to implement security strategies. This individual will establish and maintain a corporate wide information security program to ensure that information assets are adequately protected.
· Implement the information security strategy and objectives that monitor and address current and emerging risks
· Monitor emerging risks and implement mitigations
· Champion security awareness and training programs
· Ensure that access control, disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response and risk management needs of the organization are properly addressed
Required Experience and Skills:
· Minimum of 3-5 years information security and risk management experience
· Ability to interact with wide range of internal staff members and eternal professionals
· Understand current technology and regulatory trends affecting financial institution’s information security programs
Interested applicants should apply through Premier Community Bank’s website at www.premiercommunity.com under the Careers page to complete the online application.
Premier Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.