Who are we?
Frandsen Bank & Trust started in 1982 and has since expanded to nearly 40 locations that range from Minnesota to North Dakota to Wisconsin. We are a family-owned community bank whose focus is on our customers and our communities.
Why join our team?
For the past 5 years, including the most recent survey from 2021, Frandsen Bank & Trust has been voted as one of the top 175 places to work by our employees.
Frandsen Bank & Trust is seeking a Mortgage Banker for our Eau Claire, WI office. Candidates must understand secondary market loan programs, and have sales & marketing experience. This person will be responsible for origination of secondary market loans and in-house portfolio market loans.
This position involves the origination of residential loan applications, including purchase, refinance, and construction loans. Qualified applicants must be able to develop and maintain relationships with key referral sources, such as realtors, builders, financial planners, attorneys, etc.
- Minimum of 3–5 years’ experience in lending
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key referral sources
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong credit analysis and underwriting skills
Ready to Apply?
Qualified indiviuals may submit an application here: frandsencorporation.com/133309/mortgage-banker.