At Bank of Sun Prairie, our vision is to solidify our position across all generational demographics as the most highly trusted, respected, and recommended full-service bank in the communities we serve. As such, we continue our legacy of customer service dating back to 1897 by upholding the our mission statement each day: to become the trusted advisor for families, businesses, and the community offering a complete range of financial services. The bank’s tailored customer centric approach enables flexibility and solutions that position its clients for success not only today but every day in the future.
The private banker is responsible for expanding and deepening high net worth clients by identifying and matching needs with products and services across business lines. This position provides financial expertise on bank products and services and ensures retention of total client assets and net growth. The private banker works closely with all business lines including but not limited to retail banking, business services, business banking, mortgage lending, and wealth management. This position partners with other business lines in making development calls and generating additional loan and deposit income from new and existing clients. The private banker brings together the right resources to provide tailored solutions for clients. This position requires participation in the attainment of established bank goals and objectives. This is achieved by utilizing all resources and products to generate business growth in collaboration with all business lines within the Bank.
- Excellent communications — written and verbal
- Ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Policies and procedures oriented
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Timely, effective, and efficient
- Good computer software knowledge
- Good people and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to adapt and change priorities working on several different types of loans and customer situations
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- 5 years of banking experience with 3 years sales and / or business development experience
- 3–5 years of mortgage lending experience
- Experience working with high-net-worth clients preferred
- Current, valid WI driver’s license and applicable insurance coverage to perform job-related responsibilities
- Financial planning experience including in-depth analysis of documents, financial statements, tax return, and investments preferred
- Current NMLS number required
Interested applicants should visit bankofsunprairie.com/employment-opportunities to apply.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.