Starion Bank is EXPANDING!
Are you looking for a rewarding banking career with an organization that is expanding in the Madison area? How about working for an organization that prides itself in being
- A stable, financially secure banking organization started in 1969, with banking roots that began as far back as 1886!
- A family-owned, super-community bank!
- A member of the Madison-area business community!
- Recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Banker magazine!
- Recognized as “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine!
- We are seeking a full-time Senior Universal Banker in the Madison area. May need to travel throughout the Madison branches if needed.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! WE HAVE COMPETITIVE WAGES!
- Lead a retail team while ensuring quality customer service, encouraging employee growth and development, and achieving assigned metrics and goals
- Manage and direct branch retail operations
- Develop long-term customer relationships with consumer and business clients while maintaining existing customer relationships
- Open personal and business deposit accounts
- Process loan requests
- Cross-sell bank products and services
- Process regular teller transactions in an efficient, friendly and accurate manner
- Five to eight years of experience in customer service, sales, consumer lending and cash handling preferred
- One to three years of management or supervisory experience preferred
- Require effective communication, customer relations, sales and service skills
- Strong leadership abilities and self-motivation required
Starion Bank offers a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Join our team! Apply online at www.starionbank.com/careers. Call Erin Jacobson, Retail Manager, with any questions at 608-829-4578.
Starion Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.