FIPCO’s ShareFI team is seeking a Shared Compliance and Internal Audit Advisor to join the team.
This individual will be responsible for conducting compliance and risk related management and consulting services to financial institutions. This position operates in a shared-service environment. Frequent overnight travel is required.
- Assisting client financial institutions with establishing and maintaining prudent compliance, internal audit, and risk-management programs, including the development of policies and procedures
- Assessing compliance to federal and state rules and regulations and their applicability to financial institution products, services and systems to determine adequacy of internal controls, generate management reports
- Perform routine compliance reviews, internal control audits, internal quality control of mortgage loans, and compliance monitoring
- Assist client financial institutions with regulatory reporting (e.g. CTR, SAR, HMDA, etc)
- Other duties as assigned by Director-Compliance and Management Services
In addition this individual will:
- Enjoy building relationships with new customers in all verticals, including C-level
- Be a strategic thinker with excellent knowledge of industry standards and compliance regulation
- Have a keen eye for details, an execution-oriented personality
- Ability to find solutions to challenges coupled with a willingness to do what is necessary to ensure timelines and goals are met
- Good judgement, strong organizations skills, decisiveness, and good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency across software, systems, and financial development analysis
To apply: Interested persons should submit a current resume and dated letter explaining their qualifications to Vice President of Finance & Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org). A copy of the full job description is available upon request.