If you seek a position that requires attention to detail, organization, and problem solving, and possess a degree or work experience in accounting or finance, the Bank of Wisconsin Dells has a staff accountant opportunity. The staff accountant assists the controller and CFO by servicing the bank’s bond portfolio and performing general accounting duties in accordance with procedures and accounting practices.
Job duties include:
- Processing general ledger entries
- Processing accounts payable
- Completing assigned reconcilements
- Financial reporting
Skills required for the position:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently at one time
- Timely, accurate, effective, and efficient work skills
We want to build long-term careers and relationships. To facilitate that, we offer generous pay and benefits, and room for career development. A competitive wage is offered, based on skills and qualifications. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid holidays, and PTO. We’d love to have you join our BWD Team!
Bank of Wisconsin Dells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOU MUST APPLY THROUGH OUR ONLINE PORTAL TO BE CONSIDERED.