Analyzes credit data to estimate degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money to firms or individuals by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contacts banks, trade and credit associations, salespeople, and others to obtain credit information.
- Meets with customers if necessary to develop credit and risk profile.
- Studies economic trends in firm's industry or branch of industry to predict probable success of new customer.
- Visits establishments to determine methods of operation with accepted practices in industry.
- Travel between branches as needed.
- Evaluates results of investigations, prepares reports of findings, and suggests credit limitations to management.
- Maintains database of customer credit histories.
- Prepare loan presentations for credit approval.
- Underwrite loan requests.
- Prepare Annual Credit and Appraisal Reviews.
- Coordinate and monitor annual collection of financial documentation.
- Assist with updating internal forms used for credit presentations.
- Underwrite loan presentations.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Application Deadline: April 12, 2019. Please submit application via email to Jamie Morales by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Community Bank of Cameron is an Equal Opportunity Employer