Pre-Order Your 2019 Reading Raises Interest Kit!
The Wisconsin Bankers Foundation (WBF) provides these free, easy-to-use kits each year for WBA member banks to use in conjunction with Teach Children To Save Day.
The book for this year's kits will be announced soon. Pre-order your kit today!
Questions? Please contact Amber Seitz at 608-441-1237 or via email.
Reading Raises Interest Kit Archive
The lesson plans and activities from previous Reading Raises Interest Kits are also available for WBA members to download and use in classroom presentations throughout the year. Click from the menu to select and download a lesson plan PDF.
- 2003_Berenstain Bears Trouble With Money
- 2004_Money Troubles
- 2005_The Monster Money Book
- 2006_2013_Berenstain Bears Dollars and Sense
- 2007_If You Made A Million
- 2008_Alexander, Who Used to Be Rich Last Sunday
- 2009_Kermit the Hermit
- 2010_Bunny Money
- 2011_The Penny Pot
- 2012_Pigs Will Be Pigs
- 2014_Money, Money, Honey Bunny
- 2015_One Hen
- 2016_You Can't Buy a Dinosaur with a Dime
- 2017_The Berenstain Bears’ Trouble With Money
- 2018_A Chair for My Mother