Welcome to the Engagement Center. We look forward to hosting you in our newly remodeled facility!
Please know that as we host meetings and programs in our building, all of our actions are done keeping in mind the safety of our members, other guests and our staff. We want you to feel comfortable and safe during your time with us. This document is intended to help you know and understand the precautionary social distancing and extra sanitary measures we are taking and what these changes mean to you.
We are following all CDC guidelines. Here are just a few of the highlights on what we are doing:
Before Your Arrival
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever or have been in contact within the last 14 days with someone who has been positively diagnosed with COVID-19 we ask that you cancel your registration and we will offer a full refund.
- Our meeting rooms are reconfigured to accommodate physical distancing best practices. Both the room size and number of attendees have been considered so ample spacing is offered between tables and chairs.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the entire building with special attention to high-touch areas occurs daily.
- Furniture in the Engagement Center is disinfected at the end of every day with an event.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their own water bottles as we have a touchless water station in the Engagement Center and the café.
- Face masks are required. Please bring your own so you are wearing what is most comfortable for you.
- Your name badge and materials are handled by staff wearing gloves throughout all touchpoints.
During Your Stay
- Automatic door openers are available at the front entrance.
- Sanitizing stations are located in the Engagement Center, Café, and throughout the building for your use.
- Restrooms are equipped with sanitizer spray and hand sanitizer.
- Staff wear disposable gloves when making coffee and replenishing tea, soda, and water bottles.
- We will be serving box lunches or premade/wrapped sandwiches provided from a licensed restaurant in the area. Staff will wear single-use gloves any time your food items are being handled and distributed.
- The Café will be marked to accommodate physical distancing best practices.
- Café tables will be wiped down between meals and your usage.
- Staff will regularly clean touch points during the day such as door handles, drink fridges, and other high-touch point areas.
We continue to monitor health recommendations and best practices issued from the CDC, Wisconsin governmental agencies, and our local public health department. All information is subject to change as we evolve our measures to best ensure your safety.
If you have any questions, please contact WBA's Jody Roos.