Welcome to the Engagement Center. We look forward to hosting you in our newly remodeled facility!
Please know that as we host meetings and programs in our building, all of our actions are done keeping in mind the safety of our members, other guests and our staff. We want you to feel comfortable and safe during your time with us. This document is intended to help you understand the precautionary measures we are taking and what these precautions mean to you.
We are following CDC guidelines. Here are just a few highlights of what we are doing:
Before Your Arrival
- If you are not feeling well, have a fever, or have been in close contact within the last five days with someone who has been positively diagnosed with COVID-19 and you are unvaccinated, we ask that you cancel your registration and we will offer a full refund.
- Social distancing will be accommodated as space allows. Please contact WBA’s Jody Roos, association meeting planner/Engagement Center manager, to make a request prior to your arrival.
- Cleaning of the entire building with special attention to high-touch areas occurs daily.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring their own water bottles as we have a touchless water station in the Engagement Center and the café.
- Face masks are optional. If you choose to wear one, please bring your own, so you are wearing what is most comfortable for you.
During Your Stay
- Automatic door openers are available at the front entrance.
- Sanitizing stations are located in the Engagement Center, Café, and throughout the building for your use.
- Restrooms are equipped with hand sanitizer.
- The Café is spacious enough to accommodate some physical distancing.
- Café tables will be wiped down between meals and your usage.
We continue to monitor health recommendations and best practices issued from the CDC, Wisconsin governmental agencies, and our local public health department. All information is subject to change as we evolve our measures to best ensure your safety.
If you have any questions, please contact WBA’s Jody Roos, Association Meeting Planner/Engagement Center Manager.