Thank you for attending the 2019 WBA Agricultural Bankers Conference. This page has been designed so that you can download updated versions of all of our speaker presentations.
Mark Your Calendars!
4/25 - Advanced Credit & Risk Management in Agricultural Lending - Dr. David Kohl
6/12 – WBA Booth at State FFA Career Convention – to volunteer your time to staff the booth and talk with thousands of FFA students about a potential career in ag banking, email WBA’s Lori Kalscheuer.
7/31-8/2 WBA Agricultural Lending School
- We've Turned the Corner, But Are We Out of the Woods? by Dr. Mark Stephenson
- The US Economy in 2019 and Beyond by Dr. Matt Roberts
- What’s Good About Grain Markets? by Dr. Matt Roberts
- Maximizing Recovery from Loan Guarantees through Bankruptcy & Foreclosure, FSA Update by Doug Lund
- Valuing Farm Collateral in Bankruptcy – What Every Ag Lender Should Know by David Cisar and Chris Schreiber
- Warnings, Watches and Clear Blue Skies; Forecasting with Ratios and Risk Ratings by Tim Ohlde
- Washington Update by Ed Elfmann
- Dealing with the Stress of the Distressed Borrower by Curt Covington
- Economic Outlook by Dr. Matt Roberts
- Agricultural Outlook by Dr. Matt Roberts