During our second-quarter update, we will look at the changing landscape of the deposit area and all the hot spots for compliance. This is a look-see at what has passed and what is to come. Learn more in this incredible catch-all program for those of you on the deposit side of the compliance and operations area.
- FDIC Insurance Changes on Trusts
- CFPB released on March 16th a statement that discrimination issues could apply to trusts
- FDIC Supervisory Highlights focus on Regulation E yet again—Flexible OD Programs
- Hot Spots on Regulation E continue
- Beneficial Ownership proposed changes
- Proposed IRA Changes pass the House—calling it Secure Act 2.0
- OFAC and Ukraine what you need to know and do
Who Should Attend
Deposit Compliance, Deposit Operations, Training, Branch Staff, and Senior Management.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
Additional Live Access + $75 per person