This session will discuss the 2022 public failures in the crypto industry and parallels to failures in traditional finance. Failures are part of the evolutionary process. Traditional finance has evolved over hundreds of years with innovations like double entry accounting, letters of credit, and the credit card.
- Blockchain, digital assets, and tokenization are the continuation of this evolution
- Existing financial tools and rails: ACH, Wires, Checks, and credit/debit cards are slow and expensive
- Our global economy increasingly requires 24x7x365 instant settlement
- Blockchain, digital assets, and tokenization can introduce gains in liquidity, global access, efficiency, transparency, and inclusiveness
Anyone involved with or interested in learning more about virtual currency transactions
Presenter Larry Pruss — Strategic Resource Management Inc
- Recording available through January 12,2024