10 Common Errors on the UTMA
What You’ll Learn:
- Account set up
- Who can gain access
- What happens when the child reaches the age of majority
- What happens if the custodian dies
- What happens if the minor dies
- What is the estate of a minor
- What can the funds be used for
- How should the checks be styled that are deposited into the account
- How to end the relationship and custodial arrangement
Who Should Attend?
New Accounts, Personal Bankers, Branch Staff, BSA, Compliance, Operations, Training, and anyone who sets up and manages account relationships.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Deborah Crawford – Gettechnical Inc.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- $279 – Includes: Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts