1099 Interest and CP2100s – When Names and TINs Don’t Match
During this webinar, we will cover all the 1099 Int reporting from the account set up to the IRS report. Learn how account set up can cause you problems with interest reporting, fines, and penalties. This webinar covers from the front of the house to the back office issues.
What You’ll Learn
- Definition of marijuana in your state
- Understanding the business of marijuana
- How marijuana related businesses work with the IRS
- Review key requirements for SARs, CIP and CDD
- IRS FAQs for marijuana
- Using third party vendors
- Building your business plan to handle customers in the industry
- Is it time to move ahead with or without legislative support on the federal level
Who Should Attend
Deposit Operations, Deposit Compliance, Branch Administration, New Accounts Representatives, Bookkeeping, and audit.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person