Join us for a lively discussion of current IRA and HSA issues and regulatory proposals. You’ll learn about the many implications regarding what is new and important in 2020 and beyond.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Comprehend the far-reaching effects that pending IRA legislation may have on IRA owners, trustees, and custodians
- Review recent IRA reporting guidance, including
- How to report and apply the federal income tax withholding rules when escheating IRA assets
- Reporting and processing IRA-qualified charitable distributions
- Examine the responsibilities of handling and reporting self-certified late rollover contributions
- Distinguish 2019 and 2020 traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and HSA contribution limits
- Determine when married individuals may “double up” on age 55 HSA catch-up contributions
- Understand the employer’s versus the financial organization’s responsibilities when making and accepting HSA contributions
- Recouping erroneous employer contributions
- What happens when employees who are eligible for employer HSA contributions do not establish an HSA?
The winds of change are in the air. As a new year starts, it is important to understand how recent regulatory changes and proposed legislation may impact your IRA and HSA programs. Comprehensive retirement plan legislation is currently pending. The House passed the SECURE Act of 2019. Will the Senate act on this bill or pass similar legislation? While future legislation is hard to predict, there will be a lively discussion of current issues and regulatory proposals. Further, if you interact with IRA and HSA owners, have supervisory, managerial, or decision-making responsibilities, you’ll learn about the many implications regarding what is new and important in 2020 and beyond.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely webinar will provide frontline employees and new account representatives, as well as senior management with operational, compliance, or decision-making authority with important information needed to make informed decisions about IRA and HSA plans and programs. It will also benefit individuals who hold insurance or securities licenses.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
Live - $245
Recorded & Digital Copy - $245 plus tax
Live, Recorded & Digital Copy - $320 plus tax
MEET THE PRESENTER
Frank J. LaLoggia, LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the President of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
Frank coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 38 years’ experience in employee benefits, and always in demand, his client list is impressive. He has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. Frank has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern Universities Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.