2023 BSA Officer and Staff Annual Update and Review Seminar: OnDemand with Live Streaming
Working with customers to achieve compliance for them and for you. Learn more about the Digital Assets space. There is so much to do in the first quarter and it goes by fast. You will receive a complete to-do checklist about what you need to know and do in the first quarter. This program will take care of your training requirements for 2023 for the BSA Officer.
What You’ll Learn
- Beneficial ownership Part I final rule
- Beneficial Ownership Secure System – Part II Proposed Rule
- Updating your Risk Assessment
- Training your Board of Directors
- Writing Your Digital Assets Policy and Risk Assessment
- SAR Decision Making and Writing of the Narrative
- Managing Alerts – Consent Orders
- Managing Advisories
- Working with IT and Security to get your SAR information
- CTR Common Errors
- Know Your Customer – CIP, CDD, and EDD
- High-Risk Customers and De-Risking
- OFAC Sanctions on Russia
- Human Crimes – Elder Fraud, Human Trafficking, Human Smuggling, and Child Exploitation
- Common hot spots on examinations – Audit Issues
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, deposit regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
OnDemand with Live Streaming – $1049
Includes: Access the recording for 12 months.