Encouraging the Next Generation of Women Leaders
In this motivational talk, Marci Malzahn shares why she’s so passionate about helping other women leaders succeed. She encourages you to take your leadership role seriously and inspires you to lead with boldness and confidence.
- Traits of successful leaders – including how to be a successful follower
- You will learn about motivation, responsibility, attitude, and life-long learning
- Life balance and success – Ten tips to help you achieve balance in your life
- You will learn about how your daily decisions impact your life balance
- How communication can help you be successful and balanced
- How to discover your own limits when making commitments
- How to establish boundaries at work and at home
- Keys to becoming a successful woman leader
Who Should Attend?
Emerging women leaders aspiring to grow in their careers. First time supervisors and managers. Experienced leaders wanting to help younger women start their leadership journey.
Marcia (“Marci”) Malzahn is the president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, a community financial institution management consultancy focused on strategic planning, enterprise risk management, treasury management, and talent management.
Malzahn has 30 years of banking experience, ten of those years as the EVP/CFO and COO of a community bank she co-founded where she oversaw all areas of operations. In her last year as EVP/COO/CRO, Malzahn created and focused on the bank’s enterprise risk management program.
Malzahn is the recipient of several professional awards, is a published author of four books, and an international bilingual keynote speaker, speaking frequently at banking and credit union conferences and associations as well as leadership and women’s conferences. As a Certified Virtual Presenter, Malzahn also provides online and onsite training for financial institutions.
Malzahn is a certified life coach, holds a B.A. in business management from Bethel University, and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person