Are you ready to advance your career by earning a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) credential?
At the ABA CRCM Exam Prep in-person program, polish and strengthen your knowledge of compliance laws and regulations to gain the confidence to sit for the CRCM exam. This robust, focused program facilitated by a faculty of leading industry experts is designed to better prepare you for the CRCM exam. The program runs July 22-26.
This robust, focused program is designed to polish and strengthen your knowledge of compliance laws and regulations to gain the confidence to sit for the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) exam.
Who Should Attend
Compliance professionals with foundational knowledge of core federal banking laws and regulations who plan to sit for the CRCM Exam.
- Interactive setting, with ample time for group discussion and exam review.
- Review of all laws and regulations covered on the CRCM exam, and discussion of how the regulations apply to current compliance business issues.
- eBook edition of the Reference Guide to Regulatory Compliance included with your registration fee.
ABA CRCM Exam Prep is a robust, focused program that will better prepare you to sit for the CRCM exam. Guided by a faculty of expert instructors, you will review the content and structure of the exam, including all key laws and regulations. An in-class review of representative questions structured similarly to those on the actual exam will be presented. Sharpen your critical thinking and test-taking skills as instructors present ways to think about each regulation and its application to current compliance business issues.
Accommodations & Venue
- The ABA CRCM Exam Prep will be held at the Loews Chicago O'Hare hotel, located at 5300 North River Road, Rosemont, IL, 60018.
- The hotel room rate is $179 per night plus taxes. Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check-in.
- All hotel reservations must be made by July 8, 2019. Reservations made after this date will be accepted on a space available basis.