With the rise of fintech firms in consumer loan origination, banks face a choice: ignore them, compete with them, or partner with them. In this webinar, you will learn how to identify the right avenues of cooperation and navigate potential pitfalls in developing strategic partnerships with fintech consumer loan originators that will complement or diversify current lending programs. This webinar will explore various forms of collaboration between banks and new fintech consumer loan originators. Attendees will learn how taking an allied partnership approach with fintech consumer loan originators can improve customer experience and add organizational value.
Discussion Highlights include:
- Learn what to look for and what to avoid in bank-fintech loan origination partnerships
- Understand how fintech loan originators are addressing challenges brought on by COVID-19
- Explore various ways bank-fintech loan origination partnerships can be structured and understand the pros and cons of different options in this new market environment
- Discover how to maximize the value of a bank-fintech loan origination partnership
- Tyler DuBusky, Principal and Co-founder, Premier Consumer Capital
- Kelly Riddle, Principal and Co-founder, Premier Consumer Capital
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Lending Officers, Chief Commerical Officers, Chief Operations Officers, Lending Professionals, Consumer Product Managers, Strategic Partnership Professionals
Continuing Education Credits:
1.25 CRCM; 1.0 CPE for CPA (Information Technology)
Click Register to complete your registration online.