The past informs the present – banks that stay focused on growth reap the greatest rewards. While it may not be intuitive, now is the perfect time to make sure you have all of the right strategies in place to capitalize on the growth opportunities that present themselves in any economic environment.
Looking at bank data from the 2008 Financial Crisis, we'll illustrate that financial institutions executing a growth strategy without fail, weather the storm significantly better than the banking industry as a whole. What specific strategies should banks be using now and in the future? This session provides actionable strategies your bank can take now to move forward with certainty.
Discussion Highlights include:
- Review data from the past to understand how to grow in any economic environment
- Discuss the three most common pitfalls banks make and how to avoid them
- Utilize data to understand the impact of customers on overall profitability
- Explore actionable strategies to attract and retain core retail and business customers
- Examine methods to significantly increase relational intensity with customers
- David Carlson, Senior Executive Vice President, Haberfeld
- Dr. Sean Payant, Chief Consulting Officer, Haberfeld
- Shelly Loftin, Senior Vice President, Lending and Payments, American Bankers Association (moderator)
Technology Officers, Communications Officers, Marketing Managers, Risk Managers, Retail Managers, Bank Counsel, Senior Bank Manager, CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, Head of Retail
Continuing Education Credits:
1.25 CFMP, 1.0 Marketing and Communications
Click Register to complete your registration online.