This 16-week online course is ideal for those new to consumer lending, as well as current lenders who want to enhance their knowledge. The course covers forming a loan policy, generating applications, learning about the credit investigation, and understanding the evaluation of and decisions that go into every loan application.
- Explain the consumer lending process
- Describe various loan products
- Identify components of the consumer installment credit market
- Apply credit math and loan pricing principles
- Recognize variables that affect loan structure
Entry-level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel, and bank employees who need to understand consumer credit.
This course requires proctored exams.
The registration fee for WBA Members for this facilitated online course is $405/attendee.The required textbook for this course is Consumer Lending, 7th Edition. The textbook is available as an ebook or in printed form for $95 plus applicable taxes and/or shipping fees.