This 4-week online course helps to establish a working knowledge of marketing management. Examine best practices for managing public relations and digital marketing campaigns, as well as ongoing brand management. Learn how to prioritize projects, assess performance, and balance resources. Explore ways to deliver strong return on investment (ROI).
- Identify the key management areas assigned to marketing
- Clarify the purpose and benefit of public relations
- Explain the importance of data management and direct marketing
- Examine activities that improve customer experience management
- Evaluate how to assess your return on marketing investment
There is no separate textbook for this course. All reading materials are posted online in the course.
For new bank staff with a marketing responsibility, for employees interested in taking an active role in the management of bank marketing and for marketing professionals new to the banking industry.
The registration fee for WBA Members for this facilitated online course is $300/attendee.
ABA Professional Certifications: 15 CFMP
ABA Certificates: This course applies to the Foundational Certificate in Bank Marketing.