ACH Basics for Operations Staff
ACH operations are a vital, overarching part of the banking world. Accountholders take for granted that their transactions will be handled accurately and seamlessly, so it’s important to know the fundamentals and where to find answers. Can you answer basic questions? Do you understand how the system works? What about the relevant forms? This webinar is the ticket to getting on board with your ACH education.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Familiarize yourself with the 2023 Nacha Operating Rules & Guidelines
- Compare ACH to other payments systems
- Outline the participants in the ACH network
- Define the different transaction types
- Explain the exception handling process
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff and their support staff, AAP candidates, and IT personnel.
- Sample ACH authorization and stop payment forms
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download